ANNUAL PUMPKIN PEOPLE CONTEST
THEY’RE BACK: Dress up a scarecrow body with a pumpkin head. Be creative! And most of all-have fun.
RULES: YOU MUST SUBMIT AN APPLICATION AND PHOTO TO QUALIFY FOR AWARD
- You can begin displaying your entry any time after October 1st. We would like to have your entry up and visible no later than Oct 15th.Your entry must be visible to the public as judging will be the week of October 23th;
- Your Pumpkin People display and theme MUST be in good taste and constructed too withstand weather if you are displaying outside. We will not accept any controversial social or political displays. We ask that you make you display “Family Friendly”.
- You may fill out the application below or pick up at City Hall or on our website at http://www.taneytown.org/residents/documents/index.php
- All applications must be postmarked to Taneytown Main Street – 17 E. Baltimore Street, Taneytown, Maryland no later than October 20st. Please include a photo with your entry or you may email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your display must be taken down no later than November 1st.
- Winners in the categories will be notified by mail and displayed in the Taneytown Record and Carroll County Times.
- BEST BUSINESS
- BEST RESIDENTIAL
- BEST NON-PROFIT