MAKING PAVILION RESERVATIONS
PAVILION RENTAL STARTS MEMORIAL DAY AND RUNS THROUGH SEPTEMBER
Memorial Park hours of operation are
8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Fee is $75 for each pavilion being used. Alcohol permit is $40 per group (not per pavilion).
Payments are not refundable.
Pavilion rentals are taken at the City Office. We are happy to make reservations for upcoming years, but you must now contact our office to make the reservations. We will no longer automatically guarantee the availability following the current year's use.
No charge for government agencies, and their reservations can be made by fax. Payment must be received within 2 weeks from the time the reservation is made.
|Pavilion Seating Capacity|
|Taneytown Memorial Park||Roberts Mill Park|
|Pavilion #1 - 96||Pavilion #1 - 96 (electric)|
|Pavilion #2 - 80||Pavilion #2 - 96|
|Pavilion #3 - 120|
|Pavilion #4 - 144|
|Pavilion #5 - 144|
Rates and Rules
- Reserving Group responsible for any damage to park facilities
- All debris to be cleaned up by Reserving Group. (Includes play areas.)
- Hours of operation are 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- Disorderly conduct may result in loss of park privileges.
- If an alcohol permit has been received, it must remain inside pavilion.
- No pets allowed in Memorial Park.